Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad News (perhaps)
Hi Guys
As you can probably guess I'm Back from an absolutely stunning trip to Canada and Alaska.

Best holiday we have ever had – and we all had a fantastic time.

However I have some sad news 
I am quitting WoW.
My marriage and my kids have been suffering quite a bit during the past 3 or 4 months particularly.
I was playing 5 to 8 hours per day – I was really hooked.
Having this break made me realize just how much I have put into this game and just how much I have ignored my family.
If I start playing again I know I’ll get hooked again and really that is just not fair to my family.
I want to thank you all especially Kio, Ari, and Dark – I have never met a more friendly and helpful bunch of people on line and I will really miss you very much.
WoW is not a game I could play for a couple of hours a week and that is really all the time I can realistically spend – it just wouldn’t work for me like that, and I just don’t feel that it is possible.
Charlie, Blake and Melanie and I have had such a great time together and this made me see just how much I have ignored them.

So it is with a fair bit of sadness I say goodbye – but I know this has to be done.

All my love
Michelle (aka Angorra)

PS
A friend of mine wants me to give him the characters – I really haven’t thought about this yet – don’t know if it is a good idea or not. If I do go that way I’ll make sure that Angorra has left the guild and it is up to you guys whether to re-invite him or not. He won’t be much of a player – even worse than me a real noob !!!!.
Bye Guys!
Sorry if I have disappointed anyone or let anyone down, but my Family has suffered enough.

Love - again
Angorra
Hey Angorra,

Sad to hear you're leaving, but good to hear that you've figured out your priorities, and things had not gotten worse with your family. Smile

Whatever happens, your friends and family should always take first place. We'll miss you badly, but we wld not want things to sour in real life too. Take care and visit us on the forums or something Smile
Ang,

So SAD!! I am missing u, was wondering whether you are back from holds and wanted to chat with u.

But i understand your priorities and your family do come first, afterall they are your real life! Smile

If you have email or any msn messenger, do pm me to give your contacts so i can still keep in touch with you Smile

As for transferring your acct to another person, we dun mind to keep him in our guild and he can decide whether wanna to leave or remain. Anyway we dun have any other locks joining too, and luc has leave our guild due to her work and personal reasons too.
Well we have loaded WoW onto our friends computer - and I'll be giving him a run through later Saturday evening when we set up the passwords etc after dinner.

The guy is a total newcomer to WoW but he has played other Computer Games so I guess he will pickup it up fast - maybe. It'll be interesting to see if he can cope. I suggested to him to start a low level character so he can get the feel of the game because he will be completely lost.

WoW is off our computer completely - it is just too tempting for me - LOL. Anyway I can spend the $17 a month on choccies - yum.

You know my house is nice and clean again, the Kids get a decent breakfast, and Charlie and I are - err - happy Wink.

I do miss playing but I think I was addicted or close to it LOL.
I now go to the fitness centre 3 times a week and sleep really really well.

I told Fred (the new Ango) to behave himself - but really there is no need he is a great Guy. I hope he fits in.

We see Fred at least once a week so if there is something you want to know he can pass it it on (although his memory is quite selective)

Ari my Email is
mishastan1973@gmail.com , but I don't check it that much Smile

Love

Michelle

HI Mic,

I was always addicted to playing computer games so WOW is not as serious addiction but it is one of the longest game I have played bec' i always get sick of other games easily.

Since the last crisis when Kry left, I have been busy doing what GM is doing, more recruiting such as setting up the official website, posting adverts on wow forums and spamming the general chat at game.

It is tiring doing the recruitment as I have been doing it since before Kry left. Frankly I dun like doing all these things, u also know i dun like to be Gm but i stay on cos of u all support.

Actually wanted to talk to you on these woes but I am also happy for u.. 8 hrs on game is a terrible addiction i agree.. if i dun work i may end up playing that long too and it be terrible.

Now that you and Luc has left the game, I also feel a bit lost.. cos I been struggling with the guild master roles mostly due to Yach, Kio and your support, dun want to leave the guild to a mess and affect the rest of people too. Now you are not online to chit chat with me..

Whatever dun feel sad frm this post, as a fren i feel happy for u, update me often on your life, if u come over Singapore to travel let me know, we can meet up or vice versa (i go over Aus to travel).

Fred is okay, he asked several noob questions but he is newcomer so expected.. he has a friendly attitude so shd be fine with us Smile
Fred's fine. Seems that he's levelling your mage (which is the only male toon in your collection). Smile
Hi Ari,
you are doing a great job - The Guild would not be there if it wasn't for you.

Hugs and kisses

Maybe next year when Charlie and I go to Cambodia and Vietnam we might pass through Singapore if so I'll let you know and we could meet for dinner or something.

ross,
LOL that was Charlie's attempt at getting into it - but he saw the writing on the wall and gave it up. The two of of us playing would have meant the kids would have suffered, so while I was disappointed initially that he stopped, I can see now that it was the right thing to do - Ak life after WoW.

Lost a bit of weight - and I'm fitter and more active than I have been in quite while.

Fred tells me he is now almost Lvl 32 - he picks up fast!

Good luck Guy's I'll pop in from time to time.

Love

Misha

PS Fred thinks you all take it a bit to seriously - lol I should know that.
Yeah do drop in from time to time.. Kinda odd to see Angorra online but remember that someone else is behind the screen. Tongue

And yes, if you do come by sg, do buzz us to meet up ^^
Will let you know too if we have travel plans to down under.

Saw Fred killing spiders in duskwood the other day. He's doing ok.. ;-)
Hi Ang,

Wish for the best of yr family life Smile i know its difficult with kids around..
Me won't do so much if not for yr encouragement Smile

do let us know when u are coming over here Smile