Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent happenings
I guess the problem is there for some time but some of us are probably not aware or not solution on hand.

Firstly I think we have lack of members who are at the same or similar level. Not to say about level 70 only. When I am at level 60s, I always feel it is hard to get guild members to go for dungeon runs. The reason is those who are higher level (or level 70s) will prefer to go level 70 dungeons, then those level too low are not qualified to go.

Then again level 70 members feel that they dun have enuff people to go too. One group is form up, and the other grp is lack of some people. And once a grp is form up, members tend to prefer to prefer to go with the same people, and the other grp (who always lack of enuff people) feel neglected. This is from what i have observed.

Members whom i observed have not done much dungeon within guild- Zhuge, Mie (our new member), kio (relatively some but not many level 70 dungeons), Holyflash (our new member but doesn't appear online), Chompiee (Mia for some time, noticed online at different timing), Olympic (mia too), sid (I think he prefer PVP than dungeons).

Another reason for not enuff members to grp for dungeon is also bec' we do not have enuff healers and tanks who are regulars at our guild. Not that we dun have tank, just that some like Olympic and Chompiee appears to be MIA currently, and we are left with 2 tanks which is not enuff to go around esp if they want to do their own stuff too (may not want to go dungeon or selective). For healers, with kry, myself, zhuge and ylong (coming to level 70), we probably won't have such a problem.

Suggested solution - I will suggest that we recruit more tanks by asking at general line as i feel that referral method is too slow to mitigate the current problem. Subject to kry approval, can we implement this?

We can also scheduled regular runs (in the calender), just like what we have done when we first started our guild. Even though not many use the calender, i noticed that some members will look at the calender. We have to keep encourage the others to use the calender.

Your view on the above.

Messages In This Thread
Recent happenings - by Aristine - 12-07-2007, 09:31 AM
RE: Recent happenings - by Alcaine - 12-07-2007, 05:27 PM
RE: Recent happenings - by ross - 13-07-2007, 09:26 AM
RE: Recent happenings - by Alcaine - 13-07-2007, 11:55 AM
RE: Recent happenings - by Aristine - 13-07-2007, 12:54 PM
RE: Recent happenings - by Aristine - 20-08-2007, 11:28 AM