Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter
I didnt realise that hunter is so much fun. The skills learnt for pets have to be obtained from other pets. Basically u need to tame different animals for same type to obtained all skills, then teach back your other pets. There are also rare pets too.

Yesterday my hunter (only level 15) Cerryl managed to tame a polar bear (his name is mangleclaw) at dun morogh (up a hill near north gate pass) which is an unique beast cos there is only 1 polar bear in the game, and he is a quest boss (level 11). Failed on the first attempt as he knocked me down which makes the 'tame beast' process failed and need to restart. However at that point, my hp is low and thus was killed. On the next retry he knock me down again and i have to drink potion and re-try before i managed to capture him. He has the claw (rank 2) skill upon captured and I learnt the skill in turn.

Other interesting beasts included the black lion at The barrens (heard there is only 1 and hard to locate). I like the snow leopard at dun morogh too.
Try freeze trap next time. shoot him over and start taming him. the freeze will give you some time.

Polar bears (nicer ones) can be seen in Winterspring. They are huge and fierce. Level 55 up.
I managed to catch him after drinking a potion and start taming him again.
Dun have freeze trap at that time, level not high enuff yet.

Since i caught him, several hunters have been asking me where i get him Smile

I saw a very nice lion at IF the other day. Huge one.