1) 12 May 7.30pm

Members: Kry, Ylongcat, Chompiee, Leinessa, Aristine, Darkross

Completed quests:
a) Marshal Windsor -> Abandoned Hope -> A Crumpled Up Note
b) The Heart of the Mountain

2) 14 May 9.30pm

Members: Kry, Ylongcat, Aristine, Lucilla, Darkross

Completed quests:
a) Jail Break (continual from Marshal windsor)
b) Incendious

2) 18 May 8pm
3) 19 May

Available quests (collected by Aristine):-

1) Dark Iron Legacy
2) Ribbly Screwspigot
3) Marshal Windsor -> Abandoned Hope -> A Crumpled Up Note -> A Shred of Hope -> Jail Break
4) The Heart of the Mountain
5) The Good Stuff
6) Kharan Mighthammer ->The Bearer of Bad News -> The Fate of the Kingdom -> The Princess's Surprise
7) Hurley Blackbreath
8) Incendious - only obtainable after you complete quest 3 or 6 (not sure which one but roughly is these 2)

Other quests:

1) Gaining Acceptance - collect all dark iron residue and return to
Searing Gorge, Master Smith Burninate
2) Grandmaster Pyron - kill the fire elemental before entering instance

For more information on quest details, can refer here
Good guide found here: =>

http://wow-pro.com/node/591
Hey guys, even though most of us are approaching level 70 soon, we should still try to pick up the Onyxia chain that begins in this dungeon. It should be worth while going through THE classical dungeon in Azeroth!
I realised I just need to deliver a few letters around to get the quest for Windsor.. will probably do it tmr. Wink
Hmm. i noticed from thotbot that there are some quests for level 60s at Blackrock.

Btw, is Blackrock spire inside BRD? Cos i pick up some quests there.
You will find that at higher levels there are many dungeons like scarlet monastery. Many wings.

Black Rock is a huge huge dungeon.
Black Rock Depths is one huge one.
Black Rock Spire can be divided into Lower Black Rock Spire (LBRS) and Upper Black Rock Spire (UBRS) for convenience.
Below Black Rock is Molten Core (MC)

Moving on: Dire Maul is split into Dire Maul East and Dire Maul West. Get the key from one side then go to the other. Can't remember which Tongue

Stratholme is another huge dungeon. Traditionallly split into those where by you fight living mobs and where by you fight undead mobs. Termed: Live Strat, Undead Strat (wow.)

Hellfire Cathedral: Ramparts, Blood furnace, Shattered Halls (and something else...)

CoilFang Reservoir: Underbog, Slave Pens, Steam Vaults (and something...)

Bite sized instances are the way to go. Tired from last night's BRD run? My first BRD run was 8 hours long! and I have yet not been able to complete the instance!
Okay looks like have to be selective to go which dungeon. If go all, will be very tired ( >_< )

I am considering whether want to continue with Spire because not many people is keen.

Maybe will give up and concentrate on molten core and Stra, Scholmance also.

Here is the link to our follow up status at BRD. We finally complete it!

http://shield.createmybb.com/showthread....d=44#pid44
Been back to BRD to farm some fiery enchant formulas for my alts. It's possible to hug walls all the way to Pyromancer Loregrain and just kill him and his 2 adds.

Just need to hug walls tightly. 2 groups really near to him are likely to aggro if you move further away from the wall. Exciting! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blackrock Depths guide ylongcat 6 2,448 24-05-2007, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Alcaine