Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiding Signing Ups
Hi All,

We've tried out a variety of options. In-game mails, Group Calendar, Guild MOTD etc. Nothing seems to work that well and we've recently had a cancelled raid due to low attendance. This is a waste of people's time, especially those who've rushed back from work to attend raids.

We're implementing a new raiding sign up system over at www.wow-raidar.com

Please set up an account there. Won't take more than 5 minutes (really), and you can find our server/guild/character names, and of course, the raids we're arranging.

Once again, our current policy is this: That signing up for a raid does not guarantee you a spot. It simply tells us whether the raid can go on as planned so we don't need to wait around wondering if reinforcements will come in.. ;-)
While this may be useful for people who are looking at attendance out-of-game, it's not very useful ingame without some kind of addon.

I noticed that you haven't setup the Group Calendar automatic synchrisation or were you referring just to the fact that people don't acknowledge attendance??

If you want tips about setting up group calendar, please let me know. I've done it a couple of times before.